Thermomix – Extend
*This plan begins as soon as the manufacturer's limited warranty expires, and lasts for the number of years you select (1yr, 2yr, or 3yr).
If your Thermomix® TM6™ stops working, Extend will replace it for free!
When regular use of your Thermomix® TM6™ over time results in mechanical or electrical failure.
When disasters or phenomena beyond your control leave your Thermomix® TM6™ in bad shape.
No fees. No deductibles. No hidden costs when you replace your Thermomix® TM6™.
Peace of mind
Use your Thermomix® TM6™ freely and without worry. You are covered!
Customer focused support
Extend is always happy to help, and available 24/7.
Any plan you select excludes coverage for damage caused by accidents.
Service two case study facts and figures example
Thermomix® + Extend
Extend bundles your product with an affordable, modern, easy-to-understand protection plan — so your Thermomix® TM6™ is covered, even after the manufacturer's limited warranty expire.
Add an Extend protection plan to your purchase during checkout to protect your Thermomix® TM6™ from mechanical and electrical failure, power surges and more.
Why should I add Extend protection?
Forget the frustrating logistics of outdated extended warranty providers. Extend has your back. Pay one flat rate at checkout and Extend will work directly with us to get your Thermomix® TM6™ replaced quickly should something bad happen to it. No strings, no catches—everyone wins.
What does your Thermomix® Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty cover?
• 2 years of repairs or replacements of your TM6™ unit to ensure a long healthy life with your kitchen assistant.
• 6 months of replacements of your TM6™ accessories making sure you always have the tools you need.
What does the Extend Protection Plan offer?
• Peace of mind after your Thermomix® Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty expires.
• Fast and easy replacement of your TM6™ versus having to get it repaired.
• If you ever experience mechanical or electrical issues rest assured that you are covered.
• Plan now and skip the hassle later. The cost of a Protection Plan is similar to the cost of an out of warranty repair.
So what happens when things go wrong?
- Monday-Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm PT.
- Saturday 7:00am to 3:30pm PT.
What are protection plans / extended warranties?
Protection plans are a great way for consumers to protect themselves from getting stuck with expensive repairs or replacement of their most valued items.
Product protection plans, also referred to as extended warranties, extended service plans, or extended service contracts, provide consumers with coverage beyond any manufacturer’s warranty.
Who insures the protection plans?
Extend works with a network of top rated insurance companies to underwrite the protection plans we offer.
What if I need to return my product?
You return your product, the merchant returns the money you paid for the protection plan. It’s a no-brainer. Depending on how much time has passed since your purchase, you will recieve a pro-rated refund.